WWII US Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard ID card.
Above photo shows cards' look if purhcased blank (without customization)
Above image shows placements of one or two eyelets on a "cold" laminated ID card.
Above image shows an example of a hot laminated ID card with round corners.
ITEM: WWII ID card for US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard
Description: ID card issued to personnel belonging to US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard before and during WWII. Card is made of cardboard and may be printed on backside too.
Price: 15,00 €
ATTENTION: the following options cannot be purchased if you did not purchase the above ID card/s!
Add customization to your ID card: custom, data and more.
Price: 15,00 €
Instruction for customization - read and follow this:
- Add to cart this option
- Download the customization form for this ID card
- Fill the customization form in all its fields
- Email the filled customization form to the e-mail you find in the Contact us section
CUSTOMIZATION FORM/S SENT WITHOUT HAVING PURCHASED THE CUSTOMIZATION OPTION, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. CARDS WILL BE SENT BLANK.
LAMINATION & EYELETS
Add lamination to your ID card.
You can see eyelets placement on ID card and difference between "cold" and hot lamination in the image on left side.
Two types of lamination available:
- "cold" lamination: card is wrapped in a clear plastic sheet. Since there is no melting, card comes with at least one eyelet (you can always add another eyelet).
- hot lamination: card is hot laminated and needs no eyelet (you can always add another or other two eyelets).
If you select round corners and lamination for your ID card, only hot lamination will have round corners.
Price: 10,00 €
Price: 4,00 €
Add round corners to your ID card. All the corners of the card will be rounded.
Type 2 and type 4 ID cards, if ordered with round corners, will be borderless. Otherwise, if ordered without them, they will have a black border.
Price: 1,00 €