RAF ID card, '50-'60 - RAF Form 1250
Above photo shows actual items
ITEM: RAF ID card, '50-'60 - RAF Form 1250
Description: ID cards issued from 50s to 60s to Royal Air Force personnel. Cards are made of paper, are printed on both front and back and come with serial number already printed as shown. There are several types of ID cards available:
- '50 RAF ID card, type 1: issued during early '50
- '50 RAF ID card, type 1 (Reserve Forces): issued during early '50 to Reserve personnel
- '50 RAF ID card, type 2: issued during '50
- '50 RAF ID card, type 2 (Reserve Forces): issued during '50 to Reserve personnel
- '60 RAF ID card: issued during '60
Price: 15,00 €
ATTENTION: the following options cannot be purchased if you did not purchase the above ID card/s!
Add customization to your ID card: custom photo, data, stamps and more.
Price: 10,00 €
Instruction for customization - read and follow this:
- Add to cart this option
- Download the customization form for this ID card
- Fill the customization form in all its fields
- Email the filled customization form to the e-mail you find in the Contact us section
CUSTOMIZATION FORM/S SENT WITHOUT HAVING PURCHASED THE CUSTOMIZATION OPTION, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. CARDS WILL BE SENT BLANK.
Add round corners to your ID card. All the corners of the card will be rounded.
Price: 1,00 €
Add lamination to your ID card. If you have added round corners, lamination will have round corners as well.
Price: 2,00 €