Sale and return policy
The following section contains rules (contractual clauses or terms) pertaining the sale, refund, return and customization process. This section contains most of the contractual terms, that are completed by Shipping and Contact us sections too. At the moment you make a purchase, you automatically declare of having read and accepted them. They are both for your and our guarantee.
SALE POLICYOur sale policy can be summed up in the following points:
- What you see in photos is what you get. All photographs deceipt actual items and each photographed item has been manufactured by us.
- Some products may have restrictions. This may result in unavailable customization, shipment and/or in apposition of "REPLICA" writing. Also a clear film layer is applied on all PVC cards in order to prevent writing of data on chips, barcodes etc. thus making the card a fake ID. We decline every responsibility from use, misuse or alteration of the said items. Items are sold for collectible purposes only. Restrictions' aim is to avoid any issue both on our and on customer's side. Customer will be held responsible for any alteration of the purchased items by erasing and/or editing text or information on them; and/or of their use or misuse.
- By purchasing from this website you agree to defend, pay reasonable attorney fees and indemnify joysingersids.com, its agents, principals, shareholders, servants and employees as a result of any litigation, civil and or criminal that may arise of and/or may be related to the use of or transaction from the said website and/or use/misuse/alteration of the purchased item/s.
- We only have one email address. It is displayed in the Contact us section. All questions, inquires, customization forms or else shall be sent to the said email address. In general, all communications shall be held via the said email address. Questions, inquries, customziation forms or else sent to another email address will not be considered.
- Our products can be customized (included prop items). If otherwise is not specified, please send us an email with your requests.
- We reserve the right not so ship to some places. If this should happen we will refund the payment and let the customer know. Our exclusion list is not fixed and may vary during the time. If you want to be sure just send an email and ask.
- We do not reproduce actual military or police records.
- If you have an interest to see reproduced badges, identification cards, etc. not advertised on this website, please send us an email. We will let you know if we are able to make them.
- We can make ID cards, credentials, papers, etc. not shown on website. This means that the whole order is made expressly for the customer. Those orders are called "totally custom orders". Please note that this clause pertains only to the item's design. We need to distinguish several cases:
Customer provides design of the item: item will not be shared nor will be sold on website. This rule applies only when the whole design is a customer's creation. If customer provides a design which is a reproduction of a prop item the following rule applies.
Customer requires us to replicate or provides the design of an item used in a movie/TV series (prop item): we reserve the right to sell the item.
Customer provides a photo of the item to replicate which is not a prop item: item will not be sold, unless there is a specific interest. In such case we will ask customer's authorization in order to sell the item.
- We do not sell fake IDs and we do not authorize misuse or alteration of our products. Customer has to check his/her local/state regulations pretaining purchase and possion of badges and ID cards. Customer assumes all the responsibility deriving from the purchase. A disclaimer in each page of "Products" section has been put as reminder of this point. Customer is completely responsible from use, misuse or alteration of the purchased items. Use, misuse or alteration of ANY item is not authorized.
RETURN POLICYDespite we make all possible efforts to offer a good service, we have to consider the possibility of customer's unsatisfaction. We want to point out that no customer ever found a lack of quality in our products.
- Customized items cannot be returned in any case.
- All items not customized (in-stock items) can be returned.
- Returns are accepted if customer is not satisfied with the quality. If customer claims item/s to be damaged, he/she has to provide photographic evidence of both damaged item/s and packaging (included cardboard/bubble wrapping). This is to avoid misuse of return: if packaging is completely intact, unfolded, not ripped, there is no way the item/s inside can be damaged.
- Customer can return his/her purchase/s within 7 days from date of delivery.
REFUND POLICY- Once we will get the returned item/s back, we will provide to issue a refund (excluded original shipping cost).
- Due to their unique nature, customized items cannot be refunded once produced.
- Customer must ship the item/s back with tracked shipping. If customer ships back with untracked shipping and item/s is/are lost, no refund will be issued.
- What if customer changes mind? We need to distinguish several cases:
Item pruchased is not customized and has not been produced or shipped yet: refund will be issued without delay. Refund will include shipping costs.
Item purchased is not customized and has been already shipped: customer will have to start a standard return procedure (see above). Only after item is returned without damage, a refund will be issued (refund will not include original shipping cost and shipping cost paid by customer to return the item/s).
Item purchased is customized and has not been produced yet: refund will be issued without delay. Refund will include shipping cost.
Item purchased is customized and has been already produced but not shipped or has been already shipped: As stated above, due to their nature, customized item already produced cannot be refunded. If customer changed mind when item has been already produced, no refund will be issued. No refund will be issued even if customer returns the customized item.
- We will not be responsible if delivery fails due to incorrect/insufficent address or because resulted unclaimed by addressee. In the following cases the term "automaticallY" means that return is operated automatically by courier/postal service. If it is the customer who starts the return, previous paragraph's rules apply. This clause applies both to regular and courier shipments. We need to distinguish several cases:
Item purchased automatically returns back with no damage: above rules will be applied, but refund will exclude original cost of shipping. If customer is willing to get the item/s, he/she has to cover shipping cost for the new shipment.
Item purchased automatically returns back with damage or is not delivered at all: no refund will be available.
- At our discretion, we may ask the customer to confirm the shipping address. By ignoring or not answering the request, customer implicitly affirms that the address, for which we have asked confirmation, is the correct one. In case of issues, previous paragraph's rules about insufficent/incorrect address apply.
- No refund will be available if customer provides an address located in a country where an item is not restricted (hence can be shipped there); then demands it to be shipped to a country where it is restricted after its manufacturing or after graphic preview's approval is given.
- No complaints about items not arriving will be accepted after 50 days from date of shipment. Items are shipped via tracked mail, but we are not responsible for mishandling by customer's country postal service.
CUSTOMIZATION PROCESS- Customized items require side by side work with customer. If customer does not provide required information his/her order is held until those data are provided.
- If we should need any additional information or have any doubt, we will let customer know. The order is held until an answer is received.
- Once customer provides the required data, a graphic preview of customized item/s is sent for approval. Preview's aim is to show customer if information provided are correct and/or if have been typed correctly. The preview is not a representation of actual manufactured item but a computer generated image. Actual item/s' quality can be seen on its/their website's photographs.
- Graphic preview is sent after payment is received.
- Once preview is sent, customer can require to edit the provided information. A new preview is sent. This phase contniues as long as customer wants to change information shown on the item. Data shown in the graphic preview are typed in the same way customer types them in the customization form/s, including word spelling, capital letters, dates, numbers, punctuation marks. Customer must express his/her will to edit the information before giving the approval if there is any discrepancy with the data provided or if wants to edit information.
- Once customer is satisfied with the graphic preveiw, his/her explicit approval is requested to proceed with manufacturing of the item/s. We MAY ask for confirmation of approval in case of doubt. Approval can be expressed in formal ways as: "I approve the preview"; with simple declarations of will as: "ok" or in any other way that can be considered approval. Once the approval is given, item/s will be produced and there will be no more chance to change provided information. If customer wishes to change something, he/she needs to do it before giving the approval.
- At the same time the first preview is sent to customer, a message summarizing the above rules is included in the e-mail. Message as well as above rules refer only to the information provided for customization purposes (including photo) and to type of item ordered. If you notice the preview deceipts a type of item different from what you have purchased please say it before giving the approval.
- Violation of any of the procedimental rules does not allow customer to request return/refund/re-manufacturing of the item/s purchased. Specifically, return/refund/re-manufacturing of the item/s purchased is not possible if:
Customer's complaints come from ignoranace of conrtactual clauses (mainly this webpage but anything contained in other website pages as well).
Customer decides to change one or more information provided after the approval/once item is produced.
Customer notices one or more information are misspelled, incorrect or different from his/her will after the approval/once item is produced.
Customer wants to cancel order after customized item is produced or wants to return it (see above subsection: "refund policy").
- There may be a time frame between customer's approval and manufacturing of item/s. In such time frame customer can still express his will to edit. If we get to know this before manufacturing the item/s, we will provide to accomodate customer's will, otherwise the above rules apply. In other words, if we read the e-mail on time we can still edit the information or change type of item, but this is only a matter of luck. If approval is given, then customer submits a request to edit data, but item has already been produced, customer will have no right to demand a return/refund/re-manufacturing of the item/s purchased.